• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction thread to help ComicGrinder

934 posts in this topic

$15 on the Tec #403 to get the ball rolling. (thumbs u

Not sure when the auction ends, but... I'll see your $15 and raise the price to $35!

Cool. :cool: Count had bumped the bid to $25, but in any case you're in the lead now.

$15 on the Tec #403 to get the ball rolling. (thumbs u

Not sure when the auction ends, but... I'll see your $15 and raise the price to $35!

6) Items listed as auctions end October 11, 8 PM PST.

(thumbs u

I'll offer a fake Amazing Fantasy #15.

It's complete, with the adverts and all the stories. Here's a picture:

pressing3.jpg

And yes, it's surely a copyright infringement but i had originally made it for me only (in fact, my only opportunity to have a NM+ copy of this book :insane:).

I'll also take care of the shipping cost (thumbs u

$10.00 $20.00 And since you're in France, I'll split the shipping cost with you (thumbs u

pressing3.jpg

And yes, it's surely a copyright infringement but i had originally made it for me only (in fact, my only opportunity to have a NM+ copy of this book :insane:).

This will help out two boardies at the same time. (thumbs u I will add the proceeds of this auction to the grinder fund as well. :acclaim:

Comic Safari auction

Register and bid on this book and take a look around, DesignerToast has done a nice job on this site it just needs one more thing.....your support. :foryou:

Danny

(no this is not a paid adverstisment)

This will help out two boardies at the same time. (thumbs u I will add the proceeds of this auction to the grinder fund as well. :acclaim:

Comic Safari auction

Register and bid on this book and take a look around, DesignerToast has done a nice job on this site it just needs one more thing.....your support. :foryou:

Danny

(no this is not a paid adverstisment)

Thanks for sticking to that story. :baiting:lol

Seriously, thanks for the plug and I'll be talking about the site later. In the meantime, here's another offering for this sales thread:

Miracle Man 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (All NM- or better, except iss 5 which is about VFish)

Starting bid: $1.00

mm.jpg

For all the bit*ng and moaning that goes on on these boards, you comic geeks sure come together well when someone needs help.

Thar being said, I will bid $150 on this beauty!

Oil on canvas - 8"x10" "I'll Love You Forever" Was listed on my site for $300, all proceeds from an auction of it here go to James.

loveyouforever.jpg

pressing3.jpg

Can you tell me a little bit more about how this was constructed? Looks like a pretty nice job.

$25

For all the bit*ng and moaning that goes on on these boards, you comic geeks sure come together well when someone needs help.

Thar being said, I will bid $150 on this beauty!

Oil on canvas - 8"x10" "I'll Love You Forever" Was listed on my site for $300, all proceeds from an auction of it here go to James.

loveyouforever.jpg

(worship)