• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DAREDEVIL 131 CGC 9.6 WHITE PAGES

21 posts in this topic

:hi: Steve,

My Mom and sister live in Port St. Lucie - how's the weather? :)

Sounds like a great deal!

-d

Weather is ALWAYS awesome. Today around 90 and beautiful. Where abouts in PSL? I wonder if we are close.

Steve

:takeit:

Damn! Did he even finish keying??? lol

Its a good price for a book I really like. Don't mind having multiple copies. (thumbs u

Absolutely. That was a steal... :golfclap:

That's one of the best deals I've ever seen on the Boards. Kudos to both parties and Drat on myself for not beating JTMF to the punch.

Its a good price for a book I really like. Don't mind having multiple copies. (thumbs u

That's one of the best deals I've ever seen on the Boards. Kudos to both parties and Drat on myself for not beating JTMF to the punch.

Just trying to keep the hobby moving along without nose bleed prices...

Sell some more books!!

Sell some more books!!

I was trying but no one wanted to buy them...and they were at pretty good prices also.....now you can find them (like 35 slabs) on the bay under rube11.... :whistle:

how far from singer island?

about 45 minutes north of that...

if any books go missing over the thanksgiving day weekend, it wasn't me

lol

If your around let me know and stop on up! Only 40-45 minutes and we can talk all about comic books like 2 geeks :insane:

Maybe a BBQ if your in town...