• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED-SOLD

20 posts in this topic

Hey guys, Still looking to settle old debts lol . I hate to sell this book as this was one of my favorite covers, but it needs a nice new home.

Free S&H to lower 48 states, international please pay the extra amount.

:takeit: Rules, PM's always welcomed and will go by time stamps.

The only thing I request whoever buys it is if they can pay immediately. Sorry no time payments as of now, thanks !

B&B #28 Raw VG (4.5-5.0) This book has a REALLY nice eye appeal, one of the nicer ones I've seen in mid grade . PQ: OW-CR. SOLD

001-3.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

hey fool the top staple went through the book as you can see, the bottom staple went through side ways, and didnt make it through the BC but is attached. Cover is not loose at all. I bought the book this past weekend at the LBCC. I dont see any extra staple marks on the top staple. I honestly think it was just a production error.

I was going to submit it to CGC there but ran out of cash flow lol

I've looked through the book about 4-5 times, for any Color touch or magic marker espically on the edge, and it was clean.