• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Brian Bollinger said:

@vnsdesigns   I have one... but not an extra one. Do you need one?  (I thought you had one)

Well, when I said the no. 1 ashcan that pairs with mine...it's the actual production one, like mine.  I haven't seen the red marks in the no. 1 but I know that I was bidding on it at the time, and I knew what it was, but alas I wasn't fast enough to bid on both of them at the same time.  There are a few really rare Tick things out there that are just one of a kind, and spread out across the country...if not the world.  Believe it or not, I bought some Tick related items from really remote areas in countries that you wouldn't have expected to have them.  Pretty awesome!  I should do an Indiana Jones type video showing what I mean sometime...on my list of things to do...in my spare time, hehehe. 

'The Tick' Season 2 Review: A Winning Formula Full of Heart, Hilarity, and Tin Foil

the-tick-arthur-season-2-1164418.thumb.jpeg.d451b2bb26b2ac5c4e767f9e91f83ef8.jpeg

Season Two of The Tick does more of what you grew to love in Season One, but it's more refined in its humor and setups, and while you might not laugh out loud in every episode, I always found myself smiling throughout. The Tick's lovable attitude contrasts so well with the variety of characters surrounding him, and Arthur, Dot, and Overkill carry significantly more weight this time around without overshadowing their powerhouse blue hero.

The Tick continues to ooze charm and personality, but also manages to push its cast in new and often hilarious directions. The Tick wears its heart on its sleeve, and we can't help but love him for it.

Rating: 4 out of 5

The Tick Season Two, all 10 episodes of it, is scheduled to release on Amazon Prime Video on April 5th.

:banana:

2 hours ago, Brian Bollinger said:

Just finished binge watching Amazon's Tick - Season 2.  Was very excited for the possibilities for season 3 and who some of the new characters might be.  (I won't say in case anyone hasn't watch the season yet).  And now I look forward to this years free comic book day in a few weeks!

Tick FCBD 2019.jpeg

Saweeeeeet. 

Nice Tick #2 uncut.  There are only about 200 of those and they're really hard to get a hold of!

On another note... Did anyone notice that Liz Vassey is in the Season 2 of the Amazon Tick?  She was Captain Liberty in the Fox sit com version of the Tick.  I won't say who she is, but I thought is was cool that she's back in with the Tick live action again.

We all helped to get the word out there on Twitter but thanks for letting us all know what the final verdict was.  Oh Pooh!  #SAVETHETICK.  

Edited by vsndesigns
#savethetick

If there was a way to help raise money for another season... I would do it.  I couldn't find out any information as to why the Tick was canceled.  Losing money and not making much are two different things.  But I know there are a ton of other shows out there so, if nothing happens, I'll at least be grateful for the 2 seasons I did get.  I hope they find a new home soon so that shooting can continue before the actors/actresses get tied up with new shows and move on.