• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, vsndesigns said:

THE TICK GIVEAWAY ARPIL 2020.jpg

Silly leap year going to make the results take longer lol

And then on to the next contest! Thanks for this by the way! :headbang:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

11 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Silly leap year going to make the results take longer lol

And then on to the next contest! Thanks for this by the way! :headbang:

I can't take all the credit, since, there are others in The Tick Universe, that have actually contributed to this noble cause!  :)

On 2/21/2020 at 10:01 AM, vsndesigns said:

IT'S A TICK GIVEAWAY!  RULES: Pick a number between 1 to 100. Open to ANYONE who appreciates The Tick. Just Quick Quote and write any number that pops in your head and the person who guesses closest to a pre-determined number will receive the item as described above to be delivered post free to wherever you wish. Good luck Tick fans and Spoooooonnnnn!!!!   

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON APRIL 1, 2020.  

Desciption:  The Tick Spin-Off!!!  Chainsaw Vigilante No. 3 Comic Book Magazine.  I WANT YOU BACK!  

unnamed.jpg

9:popcorn:

I'm waiting for my wife to video taping me of the opening of the envelope showing the number inside.  The envelope shows due April 1, 2020, but of course we all know that we moved the date up to today.  I took a snapshot of the envelope placed exactly where it is at with a stamp date at that precise moment back then.    ...my wife says, I have to wait for her...wait..she's ready!!!   drum roll please!!! hehheheh

...57!  Is the winning number!  ...okay, now who was closest to that?  JBROWN is proclaimed the Winner of this Contest!  JBROWN, please IM me with an address where you will like to have your prize sent.  Thanks again everyone for Participating!  I will be taking photos of our next competition in a wee bit!  

25 minutes ago, vsndesigns said:

...57!  Is the winning number!  ...okay, now who was closest to that?  JBROWN is proclaimed the Winner of this Contest!  JBROWN, please IM me with an address where you will like to have your prize sent.  Thanks again everyone for Participating!  I will be taking photos of our next competition in a wee bit!  

Thanks for hosting :) @JBrown

1 hour ago, vsndesigns said:

Very cool! Thank you! PM sent.

6 hours ago, vsndesigns said:

Thanks for putting this together!

On 3/1/2020 at 1:35 PM, vsndesigns said:

Technically, I was the closest. :baiting:

(: