• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, IkewithMike said:

Issue 13, and I believe reprinted in one of the subsequent minis, not sure which one

Ah...the Pseudo-Tick issue? That was reprinted in The Complete Edlund. The red book is $3 on NEC's website, but I wasn't going to buy it if it was a story I already own.

12 hours ago, DCMxyzptlk said:

Ah...the Pseudo-Tick issue? That was reprinted in The Complete Edlund. The red book is $3 on NEC's website, but I wasn't going to buy it if it was a story I already own.

The complete edlund, yes that's the one.

IT'S A TICK GIVEAWAY!  RULES: Pick a number between 1 to 100. Open to ANYONE who appreciates The Tick. Just Quick Quote and write any number that pops in your head and the person who guesses closest to a pre-determined number will receive the item as described above to be delivered post free to wherever you wish. Good luck Tick fans and Spoooooonnnnn!!!!   

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON APRIL 1, 2020.  

Desciption:  The Tick Mighty Blue Justice! By Greg Hyland, The Tick Bendable Action Figure by Gordy Toys, and The Tick "I Am Mighty" T-Shirt.      

THE TICK FREE GIVEAWAY APRIL 2020.jpg

5 minutes ago, vsndesigns said:

IT'S A TICK GIVEAWAY!  RULES: Pick a number between 1 to 100. Open to ANYONE who appreciates The Tick. Just Quick Quote and write any number that pops in your head and the person who guesses closest to a pre-determined number will receive the item as described above to be delivered post free to wherever you wish. Good luck Tick fans and Spoooooonnnnn!!!!   

Desciption:  The Tick Mighty Blue Justice! By Greg Hyland, The Tick Bendable Action Figure by Gordy Toys, and The Tick "I Am Mighty" T-Shirt.      

38 minutes ago, vsndesigns said:

1 hour ago, vsndesigns said:

Current Entries are...

The Tick April 2020 Free Giveaway.jpg

On 3/15/2020 at 12:08 PM, vsndesigns said:

On 3/15/2020 at 3:08 PM, vsndesigns said:

On 3/15/2020 at 12:08 PM, vsndesigns said:

SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT:  

I intend to announce this months winner on April 1 as planned but in observation of the current Covid-19 Outbreak, I will be postponing the shipping of these items until it is deemed safe to do so through my local USPS.. I really hate to disappoint everyone but my wife and I are in the higher risk age group and we decided to postpone having to go to the post office.  I will let everyone know when we will take off from this hiatus and I hope you and your families are taking all reasonable precautions to remain healthy and safe.  Thanks to everyone who participated, keep your hopes high and we will all make it out together!  Spooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!  

On 3/11/2020 at 3:49 PM, DCMxyzptlk said:

Can anyone tell me what the contents of this book are, and if they have been reproduced anywhere?
2116107160_2020-03-1114_48_11-tickrarecomic-Bingimages.png.a939a5b3da4d297a3cfcfa632ec6a6f8.png

New England Comics still has them listed on their website for $3.   NewEglandComics.com - go to the Tick catalog site a search through those pages.  (not a super user friendly design, but functional)