• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, vsndesigns said:

Just announced another Tick Giveaway for either this weekend or next (Lightning Round!).  Any Tick Fan may participate as usual.  Pick a number between 0 and 99 and the closest wins it for free.  I'll be announcing the winner on Twitter and Discord.  Up for grabs is this Ultra Rare Dinosaur Neil PVC 3" Miniature Figure by Irwin (Canadian Version)...I remember searching for a whole year for him!  Good Luck Everyone!  

Dinosaur Neil.jpg

Entrants so far, I'll be doing the drawing live on Discord sometime this weekend, unless I get carried away on some emergency or something.  Good luck everyone...and Spooooooonnnnn!!!

The Tick Free Giveaway Dinosaur Neil Lightning Round.jpg

23 minutes ago, vsndesigns said:
1 hour ago, vsndesigns said:

Just announced another Tick Giveaway for either this weekend or next (Lightning Round!).  Any Tick Fan may participate as usual.  Pick a number between 0 and 99 and the closest wins it for free.  I'll be announcing the winner on Twitter and Discord.  Up for grabs is this Ultra Rare Dinosaur Neil PVC 3" Miniature Figure by Irwin (Canadian Version)...I remember searching for a whole year for him!  Good Luck Everyone!  

Dinosaur Neil.jpg

Entrants so far, I'll be doing the drawing live on Discord sometime this weekend, unless I get carried away on some emergency or something.  Good luck everyone...and Spooooooonnnnn!!!

5 hours ago, vsndesigns said:

Dinosaur Neil.jpg

5 hours ago, vsndesigns said:

Dinosaur Neil.jpg

20 hours ago, vsndesigns said:

Dinosaur Neil.jpg

the tick giveaway dino neil1024_1.jpg

10 hours ago, vsndesigns said:

ANNOUNCEMENT: The drawing for The Tick Giveaway shall take place at 7:00 PM tonight Pacific Daylight Time on Discord. (discord.gg/JWHCjDB) invitation link from Taki)

Thanks Everyone for Participating in this Year's The Tick Free Giveaway. I am happy to announce that the winner of the Original Dinosaur Neil (Irwin) 3" PVC goes to Dangevin who posted his number of 29 on Discord which was closest to 27 which was the lucky number this year!   

I just got this in the mail.  It had the following description, but I think there were just a couple minor mistakes.  "THE TICK: Flag 5 Memorial Large Flag This was from Season 1 in AEGIS headquarters. The only Flag 5 Memorial Large Flag available from the show. This item is 54 x 48 inches."  

MY FLAG FIVE FLAG FROM AMAZON PRIMES THE TICK FROM PRODUCTION.jpg

Looky, looky, what's up Snooky, I got this in the mail today! Its the metal cladded Dosier from the Supernumerary, one of my favorite Flag Five Members.  What I wasn't ready for...was all the really cool stuff inside the dossier that they never really showed anywhere on the internet...until today!  Anyone wanna see more or am I just boring y'all?

ErP5UaYUUAE71QV.jpg

ErP5UrAUcAA2rNI.jpg

ErP5U4hVQAALzML.jpg

ErP5VF9UUAAQcjm.jpg

15 hours ago, vsndesigns said:

Looky, looky, what's up Snooky, I got this in the mail today! Its the metal cladded Dosier from the Supernumerary, one of my favorite Flag Five Members.  What I wasn't ready for...was all the really cool stuff inside the dossier that they never really showed anywhere on the internet...until today!  Anyone wanna see more or am I just boring y'all?

ErP5UaYUUAE71QV.jpg

ErP5UrAUcAA2rNI.jpg

ErP5U4hVQAALzML.jpg

ErP5VF9UUAAQcjm.jpg

That is neat!  I expected that type of stuff is in there.  Screenbid  doesn't do a good job of highlighting those types of things that may make the items more interesting to fans.  I bought one of the magazines featuring Superian on the front cover.  On the back is a full page ad for Brown Tingle Cola that isn't seen on screen.  Also, pretty neat!