• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

Cool thread!

I bought these off the shelf at my LCS when they first came out:

How many years did this spread out to?!

I think I stopped at issue 10.

I remember coming across the number 1 by chance and loved it after reading. I tried to get the whole run on a monthly basis but they had sold out of the issues I was missing for those months (even though I had asked for them to be put aside). I never read past issue 12...

Dang, I thought I could play but folks have shown stuff off in this thread that have me beat.

My collection includes:

# 1 (F/VF), autograghed

# 1, CGC 9.4

# 1, Special Edition, CGC 9.4

# 2, Special Edition, CGC 9.6

# 2, uncut, CGC 9.0 Signature Series (from our very own PeasOfCrap)

I would _love_ slabbed upgrades on them and/or any of the NEC Newsletter appearances, but the finances don't allow just yet.

Dang, I thought I could play but folks have shown stuff off in this thread that have me beat.

My collection includes:

# 1 (F/VF), autograghed

# 1, CGC 9.4

I would _love_ slabbed upgrades on them and/or any of the NEC Newsletter appearances, but the finances don't allow just yet.

Is this a good series to collect?

My collection includes:

# 1 (F/VF), autograghed

# 1, CGC 9.4

Dude, be proud! That's good stuff right there! (thumbs u

I don't know if it's a good one for investment. Some of the books are so rare in high grade that's it tough to judge the market worth of the books.

For me, this falls in the category of books I collect just for fun because I like them.

I don't know if it's a good one for investment. Some of the books are so rare in high grade that's it tough to judge the market worth of the books.

For me, this falls in the category of books I collect just for fun because I like them.

I shouldn't tease like that. I'm a fan already.

:foryou: