• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

Perhaps Number 15 may see its way to Ebay sometime soon? Before Christmas? :wishluck:

About a year ago I saw that someone had sold their NEC Newsletters 14, 15, and 16. I never did get nos. 15 and 16, was there a continuing story of The Tick in those issues?

Interior of issue 15

NEC15inside_zpsjmtsr7x6.jpg

Perhaps Number 15 may see its way to Ebay sometime soon? Before Christmas? :wishluck:
About a year ago I saw that someone had sold their NEC Newsletters 14, 15, and 16. I never did get nos. 15 and 16, was there a continuing story of The Tick in those issues?

Interior of issue 15

hm For some reason I don't anticipate them hitting eBay.

Interior of issue 15

Nor do I..... (thumbs u

Interior of issue 15

Nor do I..... (thumbs u

:applause:

I'm currently looking for several 9.8 issues of The Tick if anyone is open to parting with them. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :foryou:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9011588#Post9011588

(shrug) Man on a mission! Wish you the best of luck on your endeavor. If I had the dough, I would probably be doing the exact same thing! Rent week though...

I just got this one back from CGC and am thrilled that it received a 9.8. Sketch cover original artwork done by Ben Edlund himself at this year's Comic-Con. The inscription says: The Tick: San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive Edition #nn. New England Comics, 8/15. Name and Sketch written in marker (Manufactured with "063" printed on cover.) White Pages. Sketch Edition. Jeff McClelland story. Duane Redhead art. Partial blank cover. San Diego Comic-Con 2015 exclusive. Limited print run of 250 comics. CGC no. 0272410001.

34t95hl.jpg

This is my first 9.8.