• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

Nice! Auction on Sunday at about 3:30pm...I'm gonna give it a shot but I probably won't get it. There are 4 other watchers and my guess is that it gonna go for a lot more than I'm willing to shell out. But one never knows :). They made 5000 of those suckers! I only wish that they had put more detail on it, but at the time, laser cutting was at its infancy.

I'm one of the watchers but don't count me as a competitor. I'm watching just for fun as I do on several items occasionally. I hope you get it!

Nutz! I just had to drop 500 bucks into redoing my brakes, drums, bearings, pads, cylinders...today! I had to make a tough choice...The Tick ...or brakes...

Here's a link to something that's pretty coool. http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-TICK-TEST-CARD-SET-BEN-EDLUND-200-Signed-three-times-by-Ben-NEAT-/161979394628? Record-America is Bill Devine (formerly from NEC) and he always has the coolest stuff up on ebay.

That is really cool.

Bill listed a bunch of awesome Tick items last night. One came and went real fast!

:whee:

Here's a link to something that's pretty coool. http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-TICK-TEST-CARD-SET-BEN-EDLUND-200-Signed-three-times-by-Ben-NEAT-/161979394628? Record-America is Bill Devine (formerly from NEC) and he always has the coolest stuff up on ebay.

That is really cool.

Bill listed a bunch of awesome Tick items last night. One came and went real fast!

Thanks for the tip! I just bidded on all his stuff...yeah...yeah...that's what Paypal credit is for! Seems like to me, every time I bid early on stuff, I never get them anyways. Let's see how it turns out...wow...that number 14 went for 350! jeez!

That is really cool.

Thanks for the tip! I just bidded on all his stuff...yeah...yeah...that's what Paypal credit is for! Seems like to me, every time I bid early on stuff, I never get them anyways. Let's see how it turns out...wow...that number 14 went for 350! jeez!

lol

Well he did list quite a few items that do not hit the market very often.

The #14 NEC newsletter sure is a incredible addition to a Tick collection. :shy:

Good luck to those gunning for this. I tried to win one last year but it was out of my price range. I think it was over $150 in the end.

I am broke these days and for that reason, I am out!

Good luck to those gunning for this. I tried to win one last year but it was out of my price range. I think it was over $150 in the end.

I am broke these days and for that reason, I am out!

Plus I don't have room to showcase my nerdy stuffs. lol

Yeah, that's one I've been waiting for awhile. It comes out 2-4 times a year for about the same price. Kinda clunky but cool. They're a legit company that used to sell some of their stuff over at the Walt Disney Stores in Disneyland. Gonna have to keep an eye on it. BTW, what is DP?

Were you the lucky unchallenged winner?

Woohoo! Was working on my truck when I got the news that I won that bronze statue! As soon as I get it I'll be posting pics of it! Yea! Yay! Yeah? Brain fart...how do you spell yah? hehehe Thanks IntoAnother! Couldn't have done it without youse!

Yeah, I'm completely stoked! In celebration of my recent acquisition I will be sending out free Tick pogs and kinis if anyone is interested just pm me with their mailing address and preference and I will see what I can do! Vic out. Yeehah...(((doing mah happy dance)))