• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan 8, FF 69, Jonah Hex 1 just graded

27 posts in this topic

Just got grades on these books...BUT not back from CGC. Probably a week or so before I get them.

Also don't have scans of the books till they arrive.

Asking the following prices SHIPPED in the U.S.

Thanks,

Steve

Conan 8 9.6 ow $200

Fantastic Four 69 8.5 white $75

Jonah Hex 1 9.2 ow/w $80 (this would go along nicely with my Jonah Hex 2 9.6 I have for sale) :grin:

Jonah Hex 1 9.2 ow/w $80

per PM :takeit:

Wow! That money came up fast.

Yep did a little splurging as I got an unexpected check from disability... :whee: (do evaluations of people applying for SSI and typically the months of October/November are slow money for the private practice with the government slowing their payouts). We still going to chat about the Sandman #19 down the line (cause Gaiman is still coming to town in February :cloud9: )?

Jonah Hex 1 9.2 ow/w $80

per PM :takeit:

Wow! That money came up fast.

Yep did a little splurging as I got an unexpected check from disability... :whee: (do evaluations of people applying for SSI and typically the months of October/November are slow money for the private practice with the government slowing their payouts). We still going to chat about the Sandman #19 down the line (cause Gaiman is still coming to town in February :cloud9: )?

hm

Will have the books back on Monday and will post scans. Also coming back are a Spidey 129 8.5 white, Showcase 35 7.5 ow/w and an FF 72 8.0 ow, but these 3 "might" be taken by a board member awaiting the scans. If not will advise they are available at that time.

Stev

Rhetorical question here...

Soooo WHY do "new" board members contact a seller, act all exited about buying a book from a seller, then disappear for a few days with no responses to PM's???

Anyway...I AM OFFERING 10% OFF THE PRICES ON FOLLOWING BOOKS SHIPPED IN THE U.S.

I will also be out of town after Saturday so if the books get paid for BY Friday (tomorrow) 2pm they won't ship till 11/9.

Thanks,

Steve

Conan 8 9.6 ow $200

Amazing Spider-man 129 8.5 white $350

Showcase 35 7.5 $245

What is over spray? Also what's wrong with pressed comics? I have noticed that term being mentioned numerous times on this site. The CGC label does not mention the comics being pressed so why is it an issue? Plus how could you tell if it was pressed?

What is over spray? Also what's wrong with pressed comics? I have noticed that term being mentioned numerous times on this site. The CGC label does not mention the comics being pressed so why is it an issue? Plus how could you tell if it was pressed?

Since CGC does NOT recognize pressing as a form of restoration, it wouldn't be noted on the label. Basically the only way to tell if a book was pressed, is the seller would have to advise everyone at the time of offering the book. To answer the question of whats wrong with pressed comics...that would depend on who you speak to.

Steve

Soooo WHY do "new" board members contact a seller, act all exited about buying a book from a seller, then disappear for a few days with no responses to PM's???

Anyway...I AM OFFERING 10% OFF THE PRICES ON FOLLOWING BOOKS SHIPPED IN THE U.S.

I will also be out of town after Saturday so if the books get paid for BY Friday (tomorrow) 2pm they won't ship till 11/9.

Thanks,

Steve

Conan 8 9.6 ow $200

Showcase 35 7.5 $245

Steve....did you mean to say "if payment is made by Friday at 2pm , they will ship before you leave?

Thanks,

Steve

Conan 8 9.6 ow $200

Showcase 35 7.5 $245

Steve....did you mean to say "if payment is made by Friday at 2pm , they will ship before you leave?

OOPS!! Yep, sorry about the confusion. If they get paid for AFTER 2pm they won't ship till I get back...