• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comic Sale. Affordable Marvel Keys are in here. Really.

74 posts in this topic

Wish I had a great story about where these books came from for you to read, but truth is the vast majority came from the back of my closet. :gossip:

Not as glamorous as having stumbled on some great find somewhere, so it will just have to do. lol

Anyway, I hope some of you can use some of these to help fill in some holes in your collections.

I have a lot of books to post so it might take a few days to get everything posted.

I will try to go alphabetical so X-Men will be last

Everything should be priced reasonably, but feel free to PM if something seems out of line.

I will ship in priority boxes for $8.00 so feel free to fill it up.

Envelope shipping for about $3.00

I don't like to ship in envelopes, but you can request it if you are feeling lucky. ;)

As usual :takeit: rules over PM's.

First book is a book that looks a lot nicer then it actually is. lol

Avengers #8 3.0-3.5

$25.00

This book has some light rippling on the front cover and both staples are attached.

However the back cover has writing and light staining at the top and a couple of rips at the bottom edge. Also some insufficiently_thoughtful_person decided to set a can in the center of the back cover. Not really visible in the scan, but you can see it if you hold it just right.

X-Men.jpg

X-Men_0001.jpg

Avengers 25 copy A 5.0 - 6.0

$29.00

This copy has a good spine fold, but has a non color breaking crease from Dooms left ankle to the second A in Fantastic Four. May grade higher but I can't say for sure so I will stick with 5.0 to 6.0.

X-Men_0002.jpg

X-Men_0003.jpg

Avengers #57 2.5 - 3.0

$5.00 SOLD

Key issue, but front cover is dirty and has a quarter in tear that the Vision himself is pointing at. lol

Staples intact but showing signs of discoloration.

Hole in back cover.

X-Men_0010.jpg

X-Men_0011.jpg

SA DCs?

No DC's Sorry.

Dude!!!

He said the back of his closet.

Good point. DCs would of course be prominently displayed on the primo shelves.

:roflmao:

I do have a couple of Batmans on the shelf in front of me right now.

Avengers #66 8.5 - 9.0

$45.00

One of my all time favorite Avengers covers. This copy is in great shape and wants to go directly to your house. Please buy it a ticket. ;)

X-Men_0014.jpg

X-Men_0015.jpg

Avengers #100 4.0

$10.00

I know, it looks nicer but once again some insufficiently_thoughtful_person decided to put a can down on the cover.

Can't see it in the scan but it is located in the lower middle between Wasp and Antman.

Cuts right across Captain America's knee.

Otherwise a pretty nice book.

X-Men_0016.jpg

X-Men_0017.jpg

Avengers #110 6.5

$19.00

I may be knocking this one too hard. The front cover is an easy 9.4.

Problem is the back cover has a 1 inch scrape at the bottom and the spine has one quarter inch nic in it.

Otherwise beautiful copy.

X-Men_0018.jpg

X-Men_0019.jpg