• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

white mountain vs curator

135 posts in this topic

Curator by a mile. Curator has the best examples of Silver Age comics, period. The closest to Curator would be the Pacific Coast Pedigree. Despite having books such as AF 15 9.4, White Mountain isn't even a Top 3 Pedigree.

I was always under the impression that Pac Coast was the #1. Tons of 9.6's (I believe two X-Men 1s) and the consensus best run of TOS among pedigrees.
PC definitely owns the top TTA books as well, a lot of the single 9.8s in the 60s and 70s are PC copies

IMHO

#1) Curator

#2) Pacific Coast

#3) Mass

#4) Northland

#5) White Mountain

##Last) Mohawk Valley the worst pedigree recognized by CGC

Excellent list.

Plus, I know it is an integral part of the pedigree, but I have never been fond of the hand written date on the White Mountain books. To me, it's a distraction.

When is that Pedigree book coming out? :frustrated:

Not until after the GA one comes out. :whistle:

Tsk, tsk! (tsk)

I didn't specify SA or GA, just asked when the Pedigree book is coming out. :makepoint:

The word "that" in reference to the conversation implied the SA pedigree book. ;)

Tsk, tsk! (tsk)

I didn't specify SA or GA, just asked when the Pedigree book is coming out. :makepoint:

The word "that" in reference to the conversation implied the SA pedigree book. ;)

No it didn't. :slapfight:

Tsk, tsk! (tsk)

No it didn't. :slapfight:

We are in the Silver Age forum, so it's SA by default.