• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

white mountain vs curator

135 posts in this topic

i grabbed a curator #1 off hauser years ago at chicago con. when i sold off the silver, except for spidey and the sarge, i kept it just cuz it was cool. snow-white pages, and a neat little coa.

gr1.jpg

grcoa.jpg

besides the FF run owned by jurgens, what other silverage titles were in the Curator collection?

i only recall seeing a few avengers Curators here and there

i dont seem to recall deep, well documented runs of most major marvel and DC titles ala the PC's

i'd say PC are the # 1 silver Ped.

Supposedly the Curator collection is more or less complete. I believe a lot of Curator ASMs have been slabbed and been made publicly available at various times.

But I have no understanding of the rhyme or reason as to why some Curators have been slabbed and made available and why others have not.

Just sharing my list of pedigree copies of silver age keys.

On topic and I'm always looking for additions :)

Great list, Rob.

What is "DMT"?

The Western Penn Flash 123 is a 9.4.

You could consider adding Strange Tales 101 (WP is 9.6) and 110 (several pedigree copies exist, I want to say the PC copy is a 9.6) and Tales to Astonish 35 (WP is 9.6).

DMT = Don and Maggie Thompson

Also:

Fantastic Four #5 Winnipeg: cgc 7.5; Pacific Coast: cgc 8.0

JIM #83 Twin Cities pressed to a cgc 9.0

My recollection is that the Massachusetts FF #1 graded as a 9.2