• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2010 June 4-6

755 posts in this topic

Here is one of Jerry Minter and some other person............that shall go nameless

Jerry and his brother Richard along with the Murray Brothers are four of the state's oldest collectors.

The Murray Brothers donated their collection to Duke University

HeroesCon2010pic12.jpg

Great first day for me!

I never would have imagined that i would have a nice friendly chat with Brian Bolland - about beekeeping and various other topics for over 1/2 hour.

The other artists and writers are top notch: friendly and inviting.

I didn't visit one dealer - only Artist Alley and I had a great time.

Two days to go - on my way to the board dinner.

So that was you? Well nice to meet you. Were you the guy that picked up the Winter's Edge prelim?

You should have come by the booth............. :baiting:

I looked at every booth at least once, i just dunno who u are.

I don't have many pictures to contribute to the thread...I put most of them in my signature room report. This was one of my favorites. Me with G.A.tor's Action 1. It's the first time I've ever held an Action 1. :cloud9:

100_4141.jpg

It was great meeting a ton of boardies at the show. And a big thank you to you, Capt Comics, for helping me get a badge to get into the show early. I certainly put it to good use. I'll be sure to pick up some books from you at the next show. We're not too far from each other, so I'm sure I'll see you soon enough. Knoxville Comic Con?

And I'm not sure if David Burns is a board member, but I owe him a thank you for the other badge for my girlfriend. We tried stopping by his booth a few times to tell him in person, but we just kept finding his wife there.

Great first day for me!

I never would have imagined that i would have a nice friendly chat with Brian Bolland - about beekeeping and various other topics for over 1/2 hour.

The other artists and writers are top notch: friendly and inviting.

I didn't visit one dealer - only Artist Alley and I had a great time.

Two days to go - on my way to the board dinner.

So that was you? Well nice to meet you. Were you the guy that picked up the Winter's Edge prelim?

Yup, that was me - were you there when we were chatting?

I don't have many pictures to contribute to the thread...I put most of them in my signature room report. This was one of my favorites. Me with G.A.tor's Action 1. It's the first time I've ever held an Action 1. :cloud9:

100_4141.jpg

It was great meeting a ton of boardies at the show. And a big thank you to you, Capt Comics, for helping me get a badge to get into the show early. I certainly put it to good use. I'll be sure to pick up some books from you at the next show. We're not too far from each other, so I'm sure I'll see you soon enough. Knoxville Comic Con?

And I'm not sure if David Burns is a board member, but I owe him a thank you for the other badge for my girlfriend. We tried stopping by his booth a few times to tell him in person, but we just kept finding his wife there.

His board name is Comics-n-ERB

I knew Rick would come through with the pictures! I haven't seen Bob, Charles and David (I don't know his last name is either) in forever. Glad to see they are well.

And for those that don't know them, they truely have forgotten more than we know!

great shots from Bob, thanks Rick for posting. seems everyone had a good show, fantastic!

:blush:

Steve Burns is a guy I went to high school with. Oops. :tonofbricks: Fixed

Thanks John! Definitely great chatting with you at the show. Thanks for all your help!