• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2010 June 4-6

755 posts in this topic

CGC was at HeroesCon 2 years ago and from what I was told last year, the only reason they were unable to go in 2009 was due to the fact that it was the same weekend as WWPhilly and due to the fact that they were doing onsite grading for all tiers they would not have the manpower to spare at HeroesCon

Hopefully they will come this year, makes it a LOT easier and less expensive to sub my SS books at the show instead of shipping them to CGC.

I see there aren't any conflicting conventions this year. I wonder why CGC hasn't scheduled an appearance? Plus, I see Highgrade Comics, aka Bob Storms, has it on his convention schedule as a possibility.

I'm glad they scheduled it out of conflict's way. I would DEFINITELY like Bob to attend if he can. He's a legend in his own mind. :P

I really don't care if they come or not, it would just be nice to see Ali-Jae in Charlotte.

well, and i don't mean this in any sort of creepy way whatsoever, no duh

If they do come, they'll probably send someone like Joe. No offense to Joe.

This is somewhat abrasive but could've been much better as it seems tinged with passive aggression which is not out and out, full-tilt New Year abrasion.

Just trying to keep a brother accountable. :gossip::baiting:

Here is a list of the recent guest list additions:

December 30

Liz Baillie

KC Green

Ryan North

December 29

Gary Friedrich

John Gallagher

Austin Janowsky

Dan Parent

Jim Scancarelli

December 23

Kate Beaton

J. Chris Campbell

Anthony Clark

Danielle Corsetto

Christopher Hastings

Jason Horn

Joseph Lambert

Alec Longstreth

Shannon Smith

December 18

Mike McKone

Dustin Nguyen

I will be there the entire weekend with a whip and a chair keeping order at Bolland's booth.

Stop by and say Hi!