• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN AGE! PRE-CODE! ATLAS! NEW COLLECTION!

110 posts in this topic

Hey guys, getting ready to post some really cool stuff. All raw. Mostly nice grades. Golden Age books including some Archies, Torchy, Black Cats, a nice Xela cover, Wonder World, and some really nice Pre-Code Atlas/Timely books with a few Pre Hero Marvels mixed in, also one super nice Combat Kelly. I also have another group of Golden Age DCs which I may do at the end, or might give it it's own thread. Probably play it by ear.

Shipping is 4.00 for Media, or 6.00 for Priority. I will combine shipping. :takeit: is trumps, but wil consider offers. Probably not going to be discounting much though as this stuff is brand spanking new and I am offering it here first as a courtesy to the boards.

OK, will start listing books in a bit....

Shipping's $4/comic?

give me a break huh?

:foryou: Defensive much? I wasn't complaining, just asking for clarity. Most people will combine comics into a single envelope/box at a reduced rate, I was asking if that applies here.

Sheesh!