• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Four MARVEL BA slabs - 10% off!

44 posts in this topic

I have 4 slabs up for sale tonight, as usual this guy :takeit: wins it in the thread but I will definitely entertain offers via PM. I will ship anywhere is the US for $6 via FedEx ( of course I will ship using USPS if needed ). I'll also ship to Canada...but the shipping cost there will be determined upon sale. Let the games begin...

PayPal is my preferred method of payment. I will accept check or MO, but the book(s) would not ship until the check cleared.

There's a lot of views, but no jibber jabbering. Are people waiting for price reductions? If that's the case, don't hold you breath...they might take an hour or so ;)

They'll be here dude.

You don't happen to have Iron Man 118 do you Logan? I'm actually fed up of asking people now :( slowly giving up on it, haha.

Sorry bro, I don't have that one, but I'll tell you what..if I do come across one you'll be the first guy I'll let know. That's a promise.