• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whats the best method to remove ink from comic book cover?

26 posts in this topic

I have heard many methods,chemical wash,dry cleaning,erasers.Apparently rertorers guard these secrets with their life.I did see that check washing is somewhat comparable to comic cleaning

Why you ask.. you plan on cleaning up a comic and then selling it raw in 9.8.... I give you the new Robojo....

Actually Ricos is a local friend of mine, not sure why he got banned...but oh well...

In a nutshell, trying to sell books on here using photos from people's eBay listings. Claimed the book was in a plastic bag when it was clearly a cropped slab scan.

Here ya go.

Actually Ricos is a local friend of mine, not sure why he got banned...but oh well...

In a nutshell, trying to sell books on here using photos from people's eBay listings. Claimed the book was in a plastic bag when it was clearly a cropped slab scan.

Here ya go.

+ having 3 different shill accounts that were all trying to scam board members out of their hard-earned cash. If you see your "friend" Ricos around the way, I'd suggest a swift kick to the bollocks.

Here ya go.

+ having 3 different shill accounts that were all trying to scam board members out of their hard-earned cash. If you see your "friend" Ricos around the way, I'd suggest a swift kick to the bollocks.

^^ ^^

I have heard many methods,chemical wash,dry cleaning,erasers.Apparently rertorers guard these secrets with their life.I did see that check washing is somewhat comparable to comic cleaning

:grin: Try this:

strippercansbig.jpg