• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

64 posts in this topic

Hello again,

I am selling a couple HG Slabs here that are just back from CGC.

I will take Money Orders, Check, and Pay Pal.

Shipping will be USPS, and I will ship to USA and Canada Addresses only.

All the Shipping rates are United States Priority Mail.

The first :takeit: gets each book.

Thanks,

John

Can someone please explain why pressed comics are even mentioned? I know what pressing means and obviously so does CGC. If it's really an issue how come they don't comment about it on their grades? Does pressing reduce the price of the comic? If so how come CGC does not make a press comment? It makes no sense to me.

I would really appreciate someone explaining this to me since I'm going to put around 30K into comics in the next couple of months.

I think the seller wants to disclose it so that anyone who think they can buy the books, crack it open to press it and resubmit for a higher grade won't be wasting their time or money here.

It is actually a nice thing to disclose it....not needed it but could save someone time and money.

so does that mean pressing is not a big deal? Meaning if I purchase a spider man 129 9.6 white pages it won't take a price hit because it was pressed?

This topic has been discussed 1,000,000,000,000 times.

Do a search on it and you'll get tons of threads on the topic. Doing so in someones sales thread is bad form. :sumo:

so does that mean pressing is not a big deal? Meaning if I purchase a spider man 129 9.6 white pages it won't take a price hit because it was pressed?

This topic has been discussed 1,000,000,000,000 times.

Do a search on in and you'll get tons of threads on the topic. Doing so in someones sales thread is bad form. :sumo:

Thanks Count.

I am trying to keep my cool.