• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

64 posts in this topic

so does that mean pressing is not a big deal? Meaning if I purchase a spider man 129 9.6 white pages it won't take a price hit because it was pressed?

This topic has been discussed 1,000,000,000,000 times.

Do a search on in and you'll get tons of threads on the topic. Doing so in someones sales thread is bad form. :sumo:

Thanks Count.

I am trying to keep my cool.

+1

DRX

Witching Hour #18

CGC 9.6

White Pages

Only 4 other 9.6 in the Census. Last GPA Sale was $258 Feb 2005

The Case is cracked at the top from shipment from CGC, the comic is not effected, I took $20.00 off my original price to compenstate reholdering.

Your Good Guy Price: $229.99

20091029120432552_0017.jpg

:news:

THAT IS EVERYTHING

My only discount on the books in this thread will be as follows:

1. Buy two or more books and you whole order is 10% Off

2. Shipping will be half the price to the USA or Canada of what I would normally charge via USPS Priority Mail

Thanks and please PM me with any questions as I am going to be watching My Phillies hopefully beat the Yankees in Game 2 of the World Series so I will be around all night.

Thanks again,

John

Can someone please explain why pressed comics are even mentioned? I know what pressing means and obviously so does CGC. If it's really an issue how come they don't comment about it on their grades? Does pressing reduce the price of the comic? If so how come CGC does not make a press comment? It makes no sense to me.

I would really appreciate someone explaining this to me since I'm going to put around 30K into comics in the next couple of months.

It's a polite thing to do.

It's like noting if there is a small date stamp that's hard to see or small writing on the inside margin somewhere that doesn't effect the grade.

:news:

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN UPDATED TO WHAT HAS SOLD

My only discount on the books in this thread will be as follows:

1. Buy two or more books and you whole order is 10% Off

2. Shipping will be half the price to the USA or Canada of what I would normally charge via USPS Priority Mail if you get two books.

Thanks and please PM me with any questions as I am going to be watching My Phillies hopefully beat the Yankees in Game 2 of the World Series so I will be around all night.

Thanks again,

John

so does that mean pressing is not a big deal? Meaning if I purchase a spider man 129 9.6 white pages it won't take a price hit because it was pressed?

This topic has been discussed 1,000,000,000,000 times.

Do a search on in and you'll get tons of threads on the topic. Doing so in someones sales thread is bad form. :sumo:

Thanks Count.

I am trying to keep my cool.

Chill out guys, he's new and trying to find his way around.

Dude (or dudette), use the search key at the top of the forum, do a search for the word pressing. Make sure to fill out the date criteria below the search word to find threads over the course of the past few years and make sure you choose the Comics General forum in the window on the left.

(thumbs u