• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs FS: ASM 300 9.8, ASM 36 9.0, Showcase 22 7.0 and more!

70 posts in this topic

Hey folks -- I've been out of the loop with trial for the past few weeks, and will be -- for the few of you waiting for a package still, they were shipped out today or will be tomorrow. I'll be "settling all family business" tomorrow as well as there are a few purchases I need to complete as well. In the meantime, I figured I'd use the time to scan up some stuff -- I have a ton of stuff that I will eventually will list, but for now -- I thought I'd offer some new slabs and other stuff.

Books will ship NEXT weekend (unless you see and buy a book tonight and I'll get it shipped tomorrow). And anything over $300 gets free shipping.

I'll list some more stuff tomorrow or maybe even later tonight.

If you want multiple books, I will work out some sort of discount.

Most books are priced at or below GPA.

In December, I will run my second annual Holiday sale. When it hits, I will be listing around 150 books that will be super deals. No pre-selling, and no side deals. Everyone will have a fair shot.

I'll start listing this group of slabs and some more later tonight.

Thanks for looking as always.