• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant Size X-Men CGC 9.2 SOLD

10 posts in this topic

OK,

Since I am in the process of upgrading with Roy I need to let my gorgeous copy of this book move to another home.

This copy has a super straight cut and also includes all of Wolverines claws at the bottom.

Off White to White pages, about as good as it gets on this puppy.

Buy with confidence, I have sold many books to many happy customers here on the boards. Ebay feedback still at 100%.

Going to let this go for Under GPA.

12 mo. average is $990.00 with 19 copies sold

90 day average is $1,012.00 with 5 copies sold

Last sale was $1,000.00

Offered here first with Free Shipping for only $925.00

Avoid the auction fees.

GiantSizeX-Men1CGC92.jpg

GiantSizeX-Men92back.jpg

Nice 9.2 :headbang:

Thanks,

I waited quite a while for the right copy to come along.

I would much rather get this copy to a board member then go the auction route, so feel free to PM me on this book. (thumbs u

Very nice copy sir. If I had any way to swing this at all I would consider this. As it is...I've been put on the short leash after recent purchases. Great book though. (thumbs u

Very nice copy sir. If I had any way to swing this at all I would consider this. As it is...I've been put on the short leash after recent purchases. Great book though. (thumbs u

lol

I will need to move this one in a week or two, or my leash may become very short as well.