• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Fight Comics # 28 & # 33 ("D" copies) *Thread Closed*

6 posts in this topic

Hey gang,

I picked these books up a few weeks ago at the VCC. They are both super tough to find, but in reality, they don't mesh with my long-term collecting goals. So, I'll offer them up here one at cost, one slightly above. If they don't sell by tomorrow night, I'll be sending them to the C-Link November auction, where they will likely fetch more.

Normal rules apply:

- :takeit: wins.

- Buyer to pay for Priority Mail shipping with Insurance.

- No discounts, prices are firm and are a "cash" price (MOs, checks, or Personal Paypal). If you have to pay via standard Paypal, tack on an additional 3%.

- No time payments available. They either sell by tomorrow or off to C-Link they go.

First up:

Fight Comics # 28 CGC 7.5 "D" copy. Super tough book with a great cover, and very hard to find in any shape. 2nd to only a single 8.0 copy. If my memory is correct, one of the other 7.5s sold at a C-Link Featured Auction earlier this year for crazy money ($1k+). $600.

Fight28cgc80.jpg

Fight Comics # 33 CGC 8.0 2nd highest graded copy, with one lone 9.2 that is better (and that is likely locked up in a private collection). I'm asking slightly above cost on this one, as it is such a tough book to come by, but still cheaper what I think it would fetch on C-Link. $650.

Fight33cgc80.jpg