• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Discount for direct convention submission?

2 posts in this topic

Hello CGC people, I was just wondering if I can still use my Heritage Comics 20% discount for Modern, Economy or Standard services when submitting directly to you at a convention like the San Diego Con? And if so, is the pricing the same or are there deals like we get a "special con price" but cannot use our 20% discount? Thanks----Sid

• Administrator

There is no discount for on-site grading at conventions. If you are dropping off comics to be mailed to our facility in Sarasota for grading, then you can receive a discount by first filling out your submission form through one of our internet affiliates. You will then bring three copies if the form with your books to the convention and drop them off with us there. Payment is due when you drop off the books. The pricing is the same for books that are dropped off at a convention and books that are mailed to us.