• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collecting things other then comics.

891 posts in this topic

In 2003, I used to have a job ripping up paper (literally) at an accounting firm with my friend. I made great money and, when it comes to money and no real bills to pay, it burns a hole in my pocket. With that said, I went on a huge eBay buying spree on the old '80s TMNT action figures and vehicles I grew up with. Bought a good amount of what I used to have and now they're in two boxes in my basement. No regrets since they made me happy when I was young and today as well.

I collect:

Comics

OA

a few Statues/Busts

even Fewer action figures

Just recently got into Pulps. Main focus is on REH Weird Tales. Plan on expanding into HPL stories, although I only want to collect the first appearances of stories, not reprints.

I have a huge library of all types of books. I enjoy collecting First editions, or signed editions. Prefer to get books signed in person than buy a signed book, but I have bought a couple.

Right now I am interested mainly in:

Conan/Howard LE Hardcover books

Stephen King LEs

Neil Gaiman LEs

I also collect CDs and used (by me) concert tickets