• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 3.5 OW Pages

39 posts in this topic

BaltimoreLauren board bodacity stock soars with disclosed ownership of AF15

Actually bro, I disclosed that I had a copy back last December. There was even some drama surrounding it, involving eBay and a drag queen.

Discount if I wear a wig? :whee:

Hey i love me some Archies... my nails are chewed off waiting to see who he's going to marry.. Betty or Veronica... Or maybe they will want to make national news and have Archie disclose himself and marry Jughead... hmmm...

And to think, Once and for all Archie is finally going to disclose who he loves more... and after only 600 issues too... talk about milking a plotline...

Hey i love me some Archies... my nails are chewed off waiting to see who he's going to marry.. Betty or Veronica... Or maybe they will want to make national news and have Archie disclose himself and marry Jughead... hmmm...

And to think, Once and for all Archie is finally going to disclose who he loves more... and after only 600 issues too... talk about milking a plotline...

He married Veronica three issues ago, and now he'll be marrying Betty in the upcoming three issues.

All of you who wish to dress in drag to buy this book, please PM me. We can work out the details that way. :insane::baiting:

Yeah...When you say time payments are fine...what is the lowest amount and longest time I can pay you??? We talking years here??? lol...Great book!!!

The longest time would be 4 months, the lowest amount would be up to my dad.

By the end of the week if there's really no interest, I'll just be putting it up on Comic Connect.

By the end of the week if there's really no interest, I'll just be putting it up on Comic Connect.

Oh, I'd say there's a LOT of interest in this super-key, the problem's my bank (account) balance not the interest :cry:

Very nice book indeed, would make any collector happy to have it.

Very best of luck with the sale.