• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Age Marvel Keys/X-Men,Dr. Strange,TTA,Iron Fist /CGC Graded Make an OFFER

24 posts in this topic

Tonight I have a few More books to sell. Almost got this laser eye surgery paid off :banana:

Shipping is included on all books. I believe the prices to be fair. :takeit: wins but as always, I will entertain offers.

Dr. Strange #1 1974 CGC 9.6 OW/W pages $225

TTA #93 1967 CGC 7.0 White pages Beautiful Cover $100

Iron Fist #14 1977 CGC 7.5 White pages. I thought this was 9.0 easy. Tiny 3mm tear top cover and blunted top left corner. Possible resub candidate. $100

X-Men #108 1977 OW/W pages Copy A CGC 9.4 $120

X-Men #108 1977 OW pages Copy B CGC 9.0 $75 Looks better than the 9.4 to me, but what do I know.

X-Men #110 1978 CGC 9.8 OW pages Phoenix Joins $400

The 1st person to buy one of the X-Men gets a NM- copy of X-Men #138 ( a $50 Guide Value)

Thanks for looking and PM me with any questons!!!

Someone must need a 9.8 bronze X-Men

I do.

Wish I had the cash to spend on it, but the price difference on a 9.8 is too great right now for me to upgrade that particular issue.

Nice book though.

Maybe later, if it does not get picked up. :)

Honestly, I think it's the ComicLink auction starting tonight. Everyone is holding on to their money in anticipation of that, unless it's a super key or mega-hot books. My excuse is I'm a GA/SA collector for the most part.

I don't follow the auction seen. I guess I better start so I know when not to have a sale