• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America #13, cgc 7.0

31 posts in this topic

I remember that book on Metro's site, it tempted me often. Sure shows better than a 7.0.
must have been 2+ to 3 years ago?...wonder what it sold for back then (shrug)

I remember that book on Metro's site, it tempted me often. Sure shows better than a 7.0.

Yup, probably closer to 3 and I think its was around $3,000? I think that guy that is Schmell's partner now (forgot his name) eventually scooped it up at some point and relisted it higher? MBHighlander I believe was his Ebay handle but he would scoop up all of Metro's cool Timley's such as two Young Men #24 copies that were both graded 7.0 and then relist them higher! Congrats on the sale. (thumbs u

Yup, probably closer to 3 and I think its was around $3,000? I think that guy that is Schmell's partner now (forgot his name) eventually scooped it up at some point and relisted it higher? MBHighlander I believe was his Ebay handle but he would scoop up all of Metro's cool Timley's such as two Young Men #24 copies that were both graded 7.0 and then relist them higher! Congrats on the sale. (thumbs u

just supports the growth on this book...and I paid 4250 for it 2 years ago...could it sell for more today, probably, based on the responses I had for it (thumbs u

You let it go too cheaply gator. You should have held out for 10x guide! Someone here would have thrown out the cash for it..... :idea:
I still sell lots of my under or over copies for cost... tis my nature :sorry: