• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - TO EBAY

1 post in this topic

Getting into higher grades on what's left in my collection so I want to give board members first shot in the hopes the books go to a good home.

:takeit: is the preferred way to purchase. I will consider offers via PM. I'll be posting auctions of approximately 20-25 CGC books each Friday (times will vary) -

they will be available until around 12 noon on Sunday at which time they'll go to eBay. There won't be any sales for Thanksgiving or Christmas week.

Misc errata:

If you are currently on the Probation List please do not partake in my sales - I have enough to deal with as it is. :makepoint:

Payment: Paypal is preferred. Personal option is appreciated, but in no way a requirement. I will accept money orders. Personal checks may be an option

if we've done business in the past - please PM me prior to purchase.

Prices: I try and use GPA as a guage when I can. I'm not trying to make a mint - just cover as many bills as I can while I search for work (this is NOT

a request for charity). Some prices may seem high and others maybe not. Feel free to make me an offer - you never know. :grin:

Shipping is 12.65 USPS priority to Zone 8 in the USA (for one slab) - this price will vary (go down) if you live in a zone that is closer to me. My zip is 98203

should you like to see what it would be for your location. You're welcome to PM me and I will do that for you. I will make exceptions to this for

board members and ship in the uline mailers that I have as a cheaper alternative. I have shipped to Canada in the past via this method and the books

have arrived with no damage. Prices include tracking (so add .70 when you look up your cost). I usually request insurance for sales over $50.00 and

signature confirmation for orders that exceed $200.00. Very willing to work with you on this if price is a concern. Some prices include shipping as noted.

I know my shipping cost is on the high side, but all slabs are double boxed at the 12.65 price - as I said I can work with you on shipping. I DO combine

shipping for multiple slabs. Parcel Post is also an option - takes a little longer, but is MUCH cheaper for multiple slabs.

I will ship to any where a board member lives. Shipping is expensive outside the US, but I will work with you to get the lowest cost available. An

example would be two slabs I recently sent to France cost 36.25 for International Priority. Double boxed. We could try shipping overseas via the mailer

alone, but I would strongly suggest insurance if you choose to do so.

I am closing in on 1000 positive feedback on eBay - I've had some recent sales on the boards as well with good results. I ship quickly and pack well, but

feel free to make your own decision (should you choose to buy).

I have never pressed a book, had a book pressed or bought a pressed book to my knowledge. Can I say with 100% certainty that all my books are 'press' free?

No. I do not know what the universe had in store prior to them making their way into my mits.

th_greenlantern12998.jpg Green Lantern #129 CGC 9.8 - $50.00

th_incrediblehulk20096.jpg Incredible Hulk #200 CGC 9.6 - $50.00

th_ssoc1494.jpg SSOC #14 CGC 9.4 - $60.00

th_ssoc3994.jpg SSOC #39 CGC 9.4 - $25.00

th_ssoc4894.jpg SSOC #48 CGC 9.4 - $25.00

th_ssoc5794.jpg SSOC #57 CGC 9.4 - $25.00

th_ssoc5894.jpg SSOC #58 CGC 9.4 - $25.00

th_ssoc8094.jpg SSOC #80 CGC 9.4 - $25.00

th_whatif1096.jpg What If #10 CGC 9.6 - $25.00

th_whatif1296.jpg What If #12 CGC 9.6 - $25.00

th_whatif296.jpg What If #2 CGC 9.6 - $25.00

th_whatif1394ss.jpg What If #13 CGC Signature Series 9.4 (signed by Ernie Chan) $80.00 (The 9.2 SS copy was sold for $56.00 just last month).