• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sixteen Slab Sale

33 posts in this topic

This thread will offer an assortment of SA, BA, DC, and Marvel slabs. All prices are firm, but I gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of multiple books. Disclosure: none of these offerings have been pressed under my ownership, or to my knowledge by a previous owner. Shipping is $10 for up to 3 slabs in the US, other locations extra. Payments via check, money order, or PayPal personal.

Mystery In Space #69

cgc 6.5 ow/w

$75 SOLD!

Tough ten cent DC topped by only 6 copies in census. Awesome Infantino art. With a sharp front cover and bright colors, this book looks undergraded to me.

MIS69cgc.jpg

Mystery In Space #71

cgc 9.0 white

Bethlehem pedigree

$450

Second nicest known copy, this is the only 9.0 in the census, topped by only a single copy (a 9.2). Another gorgeous Infantino cover. Snow white page quality.

MIS71cgc.jpg

This thread will offer an assortment of SA, BA, DC, and Marvel slabs. All prices are firm, but I gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of multiple books. Disclosure: none of these offerings have been pressed under my ownership, or to my knowledge by a previous owner. Shipping is $10 for up to 3 slabs in the US, other locations extra. Payments via check, money order, or PayPal personal.

Mystery In Space #69

cgc 6.5 ow/w

$75

Tough ten cent DC topped by only 6 copies in census. Awesome Infantino art. With a sharp front cover and bright colors, this book looks undergraded to me.

MIS69cgc.jpg

:takeit:

Mystery In Space #69

cgc 6.5 ow/w

$75

MIS69cgc.jpg

:takeit:

Decisive Dale. Thanks! :acclaim: