• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men 14, 62 66, Avengers, ASM SA CGC, Howard the Duck, Thrilling Comics and GA!

27 posts in this topic

I am posting some old books I listed before with lower prices and some new slabs that came in. Also, some books will be blown out to celebrate the Yankees World Series Championship...lol. (thumbs u

Raw books are $5 for 1-3 books and then more than 4 I can do priority mail or media.

Slabs are $10 with insurance. Canada and International buyers okay and I will quote you actually shipping price.

Payment via PayPal personal, money order or checks.

Thrilling Comics #60 VG $40 :news:SOLD

Schomberg comver, chips out front cover, crease on back cover, slight spine roll.

thrilling60286.jpgthrilling60287.jpg

Convention-Title-BB-50.gif

This is it, the NY Yankees celebration sale!!! I will be adding more books to this list over the weekend. But yes, all books are Fine or higher condition. I will be adding Weird War Tales, Red Sonja and Marvel Feature and a few other titles to this section..

th_hd1b369.jpgth_hd1367.jpgth_hd2371.jpgth_hd5389.jpgth_hd4388.jpgth_hd4387.jpg

I am posting some old books I listed before with lower prices and some new slabs that came in. Also, some books will be blown out to celebrate the Yankees World Series Championship...lol. (thumbs u

Raw books are $5 for 1-3 books and then more than 4 I can do priority mail or media.

Slabs are $10 with insurance. Canada and International buyers okay and I will quote you actually shipping price.

Payment via PayPal personal, money order or checks.

Thrilling Comics #60 VG $40

Schomberg comver, chips out front cover, crease on back cover, slight spine roll.

thrilling60286.jpgthrilling60287.jpg

:takeit: