• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystic Comics 1-10, Golden Age Timely Goodness

34 posts in this topic

Hello all...

have played around with the idea of selling this run for a bit...not motivated to piece it out, but if I can sell in one shot, I will...need to recycle some money with all the great books coming up in auction this month, so if I can do it with this sale, great...if not, that's what lines of credit are for lol

....tough to accept anything other than check/wire transfer on this one (cc fees and paypal would kill, but I am open to discussing one of those payment methods if need be)...

3-6 months time payments also a possibility with right down payment...

s/ins included...

:takeit: via thread or PM works

individual scans forthcoming

35K is pretty firm (again, this is actually slightly less than my cumulative cost in the run)

priced individually, would ask 40K+, but in a lot, willing to do at just under my cost per issue

for now, please NO individual requests... if I do decide to break up (highly unlikely), then I will bring them to market and priced :)

gator

another rarely offered for sale copy... in fact, when billy parker was completing his Timely publisher, I believe this was the LAST book he needed (to give you an idea of the difficulty)

mystic9-1-1.jpg

Will there be any Tecs in this sales thread? :insane:
not in this thread, but maybe a tec 27 or 31 in another lol

I promise not to ask if I can buy the #9 .......Really..I swear, I will not say : " Can I just buy the #9"....I promise...so don't worry about a "request" for just the number #9 ....promise, promise, promise... :insane:

Will there be any Tecs in this sales thread? :insane:
not in this thread, but maybe a tec 27 or 31 in another lol

I promise not to ask if I can buy the #9 .......Really..I swear, I will not say : " Can I just buy the #9"....I promise...so don't worry about a "request" for just the number #9 ....promise, promise, promise... :insane:

zzz