• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystic Comics 1-10, Golden Age Timely Goodness

34 posts in this topic

ok... the one full set buyer that I have been talking with the last few weeks can't make it happen (I completely understand, it is a big chunk!)...

so, if anyone wants to PM me offers (like I have already gotten lol ) on individual issues, feel free and I will weigh options of breaking the set...

really more interested in "I will pay $X for issue X" , not "keep me in mind for issue x", type of PM's, that does me no good (just being honest) ... I need to see real world offers so I can determine if I can sell singley and keep my shirt lol

just to stay within board guidelines, any single issue is available for $10k (I set a price, feel free to counter me via PM) (thumbs u

ok... the one full set buyer that I have been talking with the last few weeks can't make it happen (I completely understand, it is a big chunk!)...

so, if anyone wants to PM me offers (like I have already gotten lol ) on individual issues, feel free and I will weigh options of breaking the set...

really more interested in "I will pay $X for issue X" , not "keep me in mind for issue x", type of PM's, that does me no good (just being honest) ... I need to see real world offers so I can determine if I can sell singley and keep my shirt lol

just to stay within board guidelines, any single issue is available for $10k (I set a price, feel free to counter me via PM) (thumbs u

Good luck on the sale Rick (thumbs u