• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant ALL RAW Silver & early Bronze Marvel/DC sale!

74 posts in this topic

What is all of this stuff??? What is this thread all about?!? I don't understand what you want Tupenny! You want money for these? Is this a display gallery? Just tell us what YOU want!

Is that Jack on the cover of the Phantom Stranger?

I've had fun scanning, grading, posting. Every near-40 yr old boy enjoys a Saturday with comics, bro.

Did you know that X-Men 129 in 9.8 is $750 in gpa?

At least I think that's right. Crazy.

Yup, just checked. It's a $750 dollar book in 9.8.

X-Men 129 off the market from this thread.

Those who owed this book a fiduciary duty relative to saving it from the press failed to act in a timely manner. Turn in your badge & gun to the NOD inner council, forthwith.

Those who owed this book a fiduciary duty relative to saving it from the press failed to act in a timely manner. Turn in your badge & gun to the NOD inner council, forthwith.

This is a serious dereliction of duty on part of those who hold said badge and gun,

good luck with that :blahblah:

what's it worth in 9.4? :baiting:

good luck with that :blahblah:

what's it worth in 9.4? :baiting:

What I paid, maybe? :)

It's all so surreal, really.

Théâtre de l'Absurde or Le Théâtre du Grand-Guignol, one or both.

Both. Not to exclusively say one or the other...but to say that it is a farce (which both are). The gun and the badge is a farce.

Pig'sBlood!