• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman 108 9.2 ow/white 1959 Greytone!

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm selling this stunning copy of Wonder Woman 108 which was graded by CGC as a 9.2 ow/white. The book has been cracked out by me and the lable will be sent with the book. This is the highest graded copy in the census followed by a single 8.5. The book is also from the Slobodian collection although not noted on the lable. I am not sure CGC ever puts Slobodian pedigree on the lable. I can give a history of the book establishing it as the Slobodian copy to anyone who PM's me. This book is very difficult to find in decent shape let alone high grade.

First :takeit: wins the book. Asking price is $1,100.00 shipped.

Ken

ww108f.jpg

ww108b.jpg

ww108lable.jpg

FYI: The book GPA has listed as a 9.4 of this Wonder Woman (selling at $157) is obviously incorrect. It has misplaced the data for an X-Men #108 9.4 in that slot.

Great book, and obviously from that very tough era of DC books to find in grade.