• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale

2,589 posts in this topic

Beginning today -- and gathering steam around Thanksgiving and beyond, I will be running my second annual holiday sale. This is my way of saying thank you to all the boardies for the business and camaraderie.

I am not taking time payments, but shipping, until my trial finishes, can only occur once a week. In December, I'll likely begin with more regular shipping.

Shipping is NOT included in any of these lots.

There will be no additional new discounts, but those who have bought many books throughout the thread may enjoy some discounts.

There will be some incredible deals here, I can guarantee that, especially as we get into the heart of the thread. That's my goal.

Keys will be offered, high grade offered, mid and low probably offered too.

Also, like last year, a piece of original art will be given to whoever accumulates the highest dollar figure in buys. (and Mike MIles, if you win this year, I promise it won't take 4 months to get it to you) -- This year the prize will be a cover recreation done by Buzz of Avengers 4 that I paid $400 or $500 for...

As another added bonus, I am offering here on the boards first my entire slabbed Cap run. I'm not sure when in the sale I will run this, but it will go up. I will not be "blowing these out" but I will offer going rate and first chance here to boardies. These are really nice examples.

Finally, there will be no favoritism, special deals via PM, no preview of what I'm going to list etc. I'll try to list around the same time, though I can't guarantee that.

Tonight I plan on starting with a few books shortly -- but I'm going to eat a quick bite first... then list some books.

Thanks as always for looking.