• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sale of the Year - New Mutants #98 CGC 9.9 for $12,250
5 5

1,155 posts in this topic

I know this has been discussed in the Pedigree Comics auction thread, but, seriously, this travesty sale deserves to be pilloried highlighted in its own thread for posterity:

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.9 Sells for $12,250

I don't know whether to :roflmao: or :cry: because the little bit of faith in humanity I had left has been ripped to shreds. :eek:

I know this has been discussed in the Pedigree Comics auction thread, but, seriously, this atrocity sale deserves to be pilloried highlighted in its own thread for posterity:

I don't know whether to :roflmao: or :cry: because the little bit of faith in humanity I had left has been ripped to shreds. :eek:

seinfieldgetsupandwalksys1.gif

I know this has been discussed in the Pedigree Comics auction thread, but, seriously, this atrocity sale deserves to be pilloried highlighted in its own thread for posterity:

+ 1

I would have used some different wording on my thoughts about that price, but I would get a strike.

DRX

Soo ... an accurate summary would be "what I collect rocks, what you collect sucks"?

No. An accurate summary would be "omgwtfbbq that could have been a 9.8 on another day and bring $12,000 less at auction, lolololololo".

Soo ... an accurate summary would be "what I collect rocks, what you collect sucks"?

What is objectionable is the price, not the book. It's not the "what", but, rather, the "how much". :makepoint:

OK, OK, you got me - Rob Liefeld and Deadpool both suck too. :sorry: