• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Bronze Distributor Stock

72 posts in this topic

Hey guys...I am helping out my LCS with clearing out some old distributor stock he has. I am going to offer it here first instead of going to ebay. Here is the deal on this stuff. My LCS bought about 20-30 longboxes of old warehouse/distributor stock from 1979. It includes Marvel, DC and some Archie stuff. The quantities are between 5-250 copies of each book. The stuff is pretty high grade for the most part. There are 9.8s and plenty of 9.2s-9.6s in the stock. We are not going to pick through and grade it and pull the highest grade stuff....low grade stuff is also there (due to warping, handling and other time related things). I am going to be adding scans of an average book out of each lot tomorrow, but just wanted to give a heads up and the idea of whats going to be available. I will tell you the average grade of the lot, but please expect high and some 6.0-7.0 stuff also. I will do my best to describe everything. Paypal will be fine and shipping will have to be case by case because of the size of the lots.

Here are some of the books and the pricing we had in mind. I can work with you if possible, but these are going to be much cheaper than overstreet/ebay because I would prefer to sell it in bulk and not piece it off.

Jonah Hex 23 10/$7 per 25/$6 per 50/$5 per

Incredible Hulk 232 10/$4 per 25/$3 per 50/$2.50 per 100/$2 per

I will be adding books all day and scans tomorrow. Thanks in advance and pm me with questions/concerns/comments.

Here come the scans....prices and quantities will be up later today. This is an ongoing process. Feel free to pm if you have any questions. THANKS!!

Batman 310--1st Gentleman Ghost

OSPG 9.2 $12

These are overall lower grade than other lots

10/$5 per

:news: 20 sold....1 lot of 10 left!

th_batman310.jpg