• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Bronze Distributor Stock

72 posts in this topic

The 118s are more than likely sold out. I guess my post got moved here because someone didn't like it. Thanks to whoever that was. I will do my best to get the rest of the pics/prices up today.

I'm VERY confused.

I don't think you ever posted a price on your Iron Man #118, but several of us wanted 10 each of your best copies, pending price.

Are they "sold" as in "there are not any copies for you to list" or "sold" as in, myself and 4 other guys want 10 cps. each...we're just waiting for you to post your price on that book...?

Like...what's it going to run us? :think:

The 118s are more than likely sold out. I guess my post got moved here because someone didn't like it. Thanks to whoever that was. I will do my best to get the rest of the pics/prices up today.

I'm VERY confused.

I don't think you ever posted a price on your Iron Man #118, but several of us wanted 10 each of your best copies, pending price.

Are they "sold" as in "there are not any copies for you to list" or "sold" as in, myself and 4 other guys want 10 cps. each...we're just waiting for you to post your price on that book...?

Like...what's it going to run us? :think:

Thus the reason this thread was moved. No prices, no clear grades, etc. I didn't report it, but I can understand why someone did.

To everyone----I didn't post an asking price for any of the books yet and was already getting pms about prices/quantity, etc. I did engage a number of members in transactions and sold 25 of the IM 118s. I offered the next person in line the book at the same price and am still waiting to hear back from them....that is why I posted the books as pending. I have about 5 people in line after them and intend to do it fairly. I am not trying to stiff anyone or circumvent the system. I thought I was pretty clear in my initial post and apologize for any confusion. I am updating the prices on the rest of the books now. Thanks!

To everyone----I didn't post an asking price for any of the books yet and was already getting pms about prices/quantity, etc. I did engage a number of members in transactions and sold 25 of the IM 118s. I offered the next person in line the book at the same price and am still waiting to hear back from them....that is why I posted the books as pending. I have about 5 people in line after them and intend to do it fairly. I am not trying to stiff anyone of circumvent the system. I thought I was pretty clear in my initial post and apologize for any confusion. I am updating the prices on the rest of the books now. Thanks!

Thank you for following up with us.

I think that some of the members are just frustrated because they, like me, keep looking for prices, and were starting to wonder what was going on.

See what happens when you do a favor for a friend and post books (Nice looking ones too) on the forum for sale? We swarm like a school of Piranhas. I can only imagine how many PMs you received and are struggling to get through. :juggle::tonofbricks: :tonofbricks:Just keep us informed…

Oh yeah, keep posting them there comics! (thumbs u (thumbs u

To everyone----I didn't post an asking price for any of the books yet and was already getting pms about prices/quantity, etc. I did engage a number of members in transactions and sold 25 of the IM 118s. I offered the next person in line the book at the same price and am still waiting to hear back from them....that is why I posted the books as pending. I have about 5 people in line after them and intend to do it fairly. I am not trying to stiff anyone or circumvent the system. I thought I was pretty clear in my initial post and apologize for any confusion. I am updating the prices on the rest of the books now. Thanks!
Did you select these members at random or did you select based on who threw up a :takeit:

Cause I know I wasn't contacted hm

Guys...because this thread has been a :news: clusterspoon. I am going to offer a free lot valued at $20 or less to everyone who purchases $50 or more from here on out. If I ever do anything like this again I will make the terms more clear. So just pick out what you want and lmk what lot you would like for free. Thanks and I do apologize again.