• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Bronze Distributor Stock

72 posts in this topic

Hey guys..I just got back in and have tons of Pms and posts to read/sort through. I just want to make it clear (so it is fair to everyone). You will get the good and the bad issues. It is overstock and it hasn't been picked through..I will do my best to even out whatever lot you get and if they are all high grade then you will get all high grade. I am trying to sell these cheap and in bulk. My goal is to make everyone happy with the lots they may buy. I am fairly certain the Iron Man 118s are already sold out. I will be adding prices for some other issues now. Thanks!

Hey guys..I just got back in and have tons of Pms and posts to read/sort through. I just want to make it clear (so it is fair to everyone). You will get the good and the bad issues. It is overstock and it hasn't been picked through..I will do my best to even out whatever lot you get and if they are all high grade then you will get all high grade. I am trying to sell these cheap and in bulk. My goal is to make everyone happy with the lots they may buy. I am fairly certain the Iron Man 118s are already sold out. I will be adding prices for some other issues now. Thanks!

:popcorn:

Prices and quantities updated on most of them. A few of them are still waiting to be updated. If you want to mix and match similar priced issues in bulk I can do that. It just depends on how many I have. Thanks and these prices are not set in stone. Feel free to send offers/suggestions. Thanks!!

Spotlight 3 (Jetsons)---RARE® Marvel Newsstand Only Book.

OSPG $40 9.2

I have about 30 copies and they are mostly VF. I was going to sell these at $10 per and I can do quantities for cheaper. Please inquire if you need any.

th_jetsons1.jpg

1 :takeit:

Here come the scans....prices and quantities will be up later today. This is an ongoing process. Feel free to pm if you have any questions. THANKS!!

Batman 310--1st Gentleman Ghost

OSPG 9.2 $12

These are overall lower grade than other lots

10/$5 per

th_batman310.jpg

1 :takeit: