• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Impossibles

358 posts in this topic

Bill Gates

I dont think he was ever involved in a comic, but he was lampooned in a MAD before

That Has got me to thinking in the 70's Jeff jones shared a studio with BWS, Wrightson, and Kaluta. They even had a comic/sketchbook called "The Studio". I have SS books from the other 3 and have met wrightson and kaluta several times. I really need to get jeff jones so I can have all 4. That is like have a record signed by the beatles and not having george harrison. It just isn't right

That Has got me to thinking in the 70's Jeff jones shared a studio with BWS, Wrightson, and Kaluta. They even had a comic/sketchbook called "The Studio". I have SS books from the other 3 and have met wrightson and kaluta several times. I really need to get jeff jones so I can have all 4. That is like have a record signed by the beatles and not having george harrison. It just isn't right

But I think you could still live with McCartney and Lennon ^^

But lets get back on track. the impossibles

1. George Lucas

2. Stephen King

3. Steve Ditko

4. Alan Moore

5. Harrison Ford

6. Barack Obama

7. Bill Mantlo

8. Jeff Jones (maybe)

marie severin :(