• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Impossibles

358 posts in this topic

Platt would be nice. I am working on something right now. When I am done with it I will then try jeff jones then platt

I have been after Platt for 3 years now. He isn't available for signings at the moment. He said he would contact me when he was. Not sure when that will be though. He doesn't really sound too interested right now. I will let everyone know if I hear something different.

We'll get him done eventually.

That Has got me to thinking in the 70's Jeff jones shared a studio with BWS, Wrightson, and Kaluta. They even had a comic/sketchbook called "The Studio". I have SS books from the other 3 and have met wrightson and kaluta several times. I really need to get jeff jones so I can have all 4. That is like have a record signed by the beatles and not having george harrison. It just isn't right

Which one is Ringo?

Platt would be nice. I am working on something right now. When I am done with it I will then try jeff jones then platt

I have been after Platt for 3 years now. He isn't available for signings at the moment. He said he would contact me when he was. Not sure when that will be though. He doesn't really sound too interested right now. I will let everyone know if I hear something different.

We'll get him done eventually.

Count me in for Platt as well. Just like Sean, I have all my books pulled for him and would look forward to seeing him sign some books.

Jon that is not funny you know what I am working on and it is going well I just don't want to work on anything else until it is finished. I just want to devote my energy to it. This is important It could mean big things for the future.

:gossip: He's just teasing you because you double posted. That's what all the deja vu references are as well. :foryou:

Jon that is not funny you know what I am working on and it is going well I just don't want to work on anything else until it is finished. I just want to devote my energy to it. This is important It could mean big things for the future.

:gossip: He's just teasing you because you double posted. That's what all the deja vu references are as well. :foryou:

actually I wasn't... :cloud9:

Any Edward Norton signed Hulks?