• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Copper Pride & Joy

1,863 posts in this topic

God, that makes me sad just looking at that one page. I've read every other Sandman story a dozen times easy, but A Game of You only once.

Even local libraries carry most, if not all, of the Gaiman Sandman issues in TPB.

It should be required reading.

:sumo:

It's too bad that 1992 is the cut-off, otherwise it would be this rare 1994 self-published gem from the character designer/director of "Metalacolypse" Jon Schnepp.

It's a wonderfully surreal piece of work. It's part autobiography and part allegory. It's almost a one man "Exquisite Corpse" (if such a thing is possible.)

And, as you can see, Jon was a little bit ahead of the curve on the sketch cover fad. The bottom half of these books have a Schnepp original drawing. This book is just too much fun.

unrefinedvisions01.jpg

100_2998.jpg

These aren't just my copper pride and joy...They are the pride and joy of my entire collection.

Top row left to right:

Gobbledygook #1 (only known misprint. 3 page appear twice) Signed by Kevin (Interior)

Gobbledygook #1 Signed by Pete (Interior)

Gobbledygook #2 Signed by Kevin (Interior)

The bottom row are the infamous yellow cover counterfeits.