• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Copper Pride & Joy

1,863 posts in this topic

These aren't just my copper pride and joy...They are the pride and joy of my entire collection.

Top row left to right:

Gobbledygook #1 (only known misprint. 3 page appear twice) Signed by Kevin (Interior)

Gobbledygook #1 Signed by Pete (Interior)

Gobbledygook #2 Signed by Kevin (Interior)

The bottom row are the infamous yellow cover counterfeits.

Danggggggggg!

Congratulations.

:applause:

100_2998.jpg

Top row left to right:

Gobbledygook #1 (only known misprint. 3 page appear twice) Signed by Kevin (Interior)

:o Awesome - congrats!!

100_2998.jpg

These aren't just my copper pride and joy...They are the pride and joy of my entire collection.

Top row left to right:

^^

100_2998.jpg

Top row left to right:

^^

(worship)

100_2998.jpg

Top row left to right:

You win.

100_2998.jpg

Top row left to right:

You win.

+1

almost like to keep these hidden, but they are part of my over-all Neal Adams collection. A lot of his Continuity stuff is hard to find in grade as it has been trashed for so long.....but they are mine!!!!

Adams Modern Collection:

th_Megalith4CGC98WP.jpgth_Megalith7CGC98WP.jpgth_MsMystic4CGC98WP.jpgth_ValeriatheSheBat1CGC98WP.jpg

th_ValeriatheSheBat2CGC98WP.jpgth_ValiantVisionStartupCGC96WP.jpgth_CaptainVictory3CGC98WP.jpgth_Crazyman1CGC98WP.jpg

th_Crazyman2CGC96WP.jpgth_GreenLanternGreenArrow1CGC98WP.jpgth_MegalithDeathwatch20002CGC96WP.jpgth_MrTandtheT-Force1CGC98.jpg

th_MsMystic1CGC98WP.jpgth_MsMystic2CGC98WP.jpgth_RevengersfeatArmorandSilverStreak1C.jpgth_RevengersfeatMegalith1CGC94WP.jpg

th_Skateman1CGC98WP.jpgth_ZeroPatrol1CGC98WP.jpgth_ValeriatheSheBat1SpecialCGC96WP.jpgth_ValeriathesheBat1CGC98WP-1.jpg

100_2998.jpg

Top row left to right:

You win.

+1

+2! (worship)

Like my bud Archon, I have to go with my 2 Gooks as my pride and joy (both signed by Kevin). Also pictured are a couple other rarieties, notably a Silver Turtlemania and a hardcover Challenges (which seems to NEVER come up).

IMG_1520.jpg

Also, love these guys as well: My 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prints, all 9.2, all WHITE. The 2nd print is actually a double cover I submitted, the only DC I've seen of that book.

IMG_1518.jpg

But putting aside the comics, but true pride and joy can be found in my art collection, and while I love each of the pieces in my collection, these 2 are probably my favs:

Cover

Cover