• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,875 posts in this topic

Guy de Maupassant, French writer, hated the Eiffel Tower and was annoyed that he saw it wherever he went in the city.  He did go to lunch every day at the tower once it was built because “inside the restaurant was one of the few places where I could sit and not actually see the Tower!

On 3/19/2019 at 8:56 AM, Robot Man said:

Sadly, not much love for this Fawcett title. Friction House rules the roost for jungle girl covers but the stories are usually kinda boring. Other than the first few issues, this run has a lot of pretty crappy photo covers but the interiors are full of real fun cliff hanger stories and usually has her tied up in all kind of interesting ways. Kind of like the Wonder Woman stuff. This is my favorite one of the run. Beautiful, lush, green, leggy bondage cover. You can just feel the tension of what is about to happen. Does she survive? And how? Not to mention the wonderful back cover featuring all the cool Fawcett premiums you could send away for. Haven’t read it yet in a long time but I suspect I won’t be disappointed. Many thanks to boardie Dreamtoreal1 for bringing it out to the flea market for me. A beautiful upgrade for my favorite Nyoka!

D6789BFB-B4C9-4CBA-A5CF-B09F7E9ED466.jpeg

2AD93FDE-00C2-4B64-851E-B57E7D779435.jpeg

beautiful book Bob :cloud9: