• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,875 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I really think this Wow 23 with the robot hand holding Mary is pretty sweet! :foryou:

IMG_3766.jpg

Love this!  With my new interest in robots and my other interest in the Captain Marvel family, this one is going on the want list. :) 

picked up a little raboy [maybe] upgrade off the 'bay; the listing didn't have that enlarge feature where you drag the cursor over it, but it looked ok, and was pretty cheap.  just came in and so pleased to see it's Eldon's book-he didn't want to write on the pin-up part of the cover, so he wrote [twice] down at the bottom where I wasn't even looking.

master54-2.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

Not Fawcett, of course, but this thread is kinda Fawcett/Raboy ... so here's one I owned a copy of as a wee laddie.  Sold it ages ago and I'm happy to finally find another one.

00159002355000110309466007.jpg

8 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Not Fawcett, of course, but this thread is kinda Fawcett/Raboy ... so here's one I owned a copy of as a wee laddie.  Sold it ages ago and I'm happy to finally find another one.

00159002355000110309466007.jpg

I thought long and hard about bidding on that one last night.  Great pickup!  Looks good for the grade too.  Congrats!