• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Underground Comix Sale-Up to 60% off on Cyber Monday

78 posts in this topic

Most of the books I will list here are from a new original owner collection I just acquired. The owner stored his books carefully so many of the comix are actually VF to VF/NM, colors are strong & fresh, PQ is above average for undergrounds. As most of you know, it is not common to find these undergrounds in grades VF or above unless there was a warehouse stash and/or find. Almost all of the books were from 1969 to 1973. There will be about 40 books in this offering. I will list them all over this weekend so keep watching please.

First prints unless noted.

I try to be a conservative grader, I tend to lower the grade if I am unsure. Underground comix is my speciality so feel confident that my descriptions about the printing of each book is accurate based on current knowledge. I am a collector, not a dealer & wish to share these extras with you & make a few bucks to help pay for my seemingly never ending purchases. Please note that Photobucket likes to censor some of these covers. A scan can always be sent to you upon request if missing.

F#G refers to the Fogel underground price guide which came out in 2006.

Rules, first :takeit: wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants or requests. I have lots of other stuff.

I normally prefer to send boxed priority mail so postage in the US will be a minimum of $5.00 and up depending on weight/number of books. Insurance will be required on large purchases. However, media mail will be okay if you desire.

I can now accept paypal but there will be a 3% surcharge to cover my costs (non-personal option) or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check. International buyers will have a 4% surcharge. Orders over $50 to a U.S. destination carry no surcharge.

You need to be 18 years of age or older to buy these books and by bidding attest to that fact

Bijou #2, 1969, VF, 2nd Print. Bijou along with Zap were the 2 best collaboration (various artists) titles in the 60's and early 70's. Snappy Sammy Smoot cover by Skip Williamson, interior art by Jay Lynch, Robert Crumb, more Skip Williamson, Gilbert Shelton, Kim Deitch, Rory Hayes and others. F#G $18 in F, $30 in NM, my price $15.

Picture012.jpg