• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Coverless Golden Age Grail Club
2 2

95 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Wayner W said:

My coverless grail I’ve dreamed of owning my whole life. As an aside I was wondering, does CGC include these “NG” coverless books in their census ? The lowest classification I see .5 and assume the coverless books aren’t included.

36F56AE0-BB65-470A-AC9F-6163064DEF06.jpeg

D8BE8850-9138-4B52-984F-7F8C9EE2E1F6.jpeg

CGC unfortunately does not include NG’s in the census.

On 11/28/2009 at 1:15 AM, Wayne-Tec said:

Hey guys,

I thought it might be interesting if we started a thread to include everyone's Golden Age coverless grails. While I both realize and appreciate the devotion to high grade comics, I have noticed that there are a number of collectors like myself who would rather spend each and every penny they have to acquire the most key Golden Age issues you could find. Obviously one has to sacrifice the quality of the book to do so but hey, you can't always be picky when it comes to books of this caliber.

I will begin by putting up my Coveless/Incomplete (cfo) copy of Sub Mariner Comics #1 in the hopes that others will follow and display some amazing key coverless GA issues...

Great thread idea Wayne-Tec

10 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

How many of the Following coverless copies have you come across ( restored , incomplete ,etc ) 

Action 1

Tec 27

Marvel 1 

Cap 1 

I've picked up several coverless books through the years...coverless some complete and some incomplete but all fantastic books.

Detective Comics 27

Captain America 1

Wonder woman 1

Flash 1

Green Lantern 1

And am always on the lookout for more...Just Love them!