• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Holiday Sale! Golden Age, Silver, Bronze, Copper. RAW & CHEAP!

1,598 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I have lots of books from the previous year which have not been processed, so I am going to run some stuff in here which has not been offered anywhere before.

There will be some low grade, some mid grades and some high grades, but most everything will be cheap. A little GA, quite a bit of Silver and Bronze, and a smidge of copper. Basically whatever comes out of the boxes. Could be several hundred books in this thread. Hopefully something for everyone.

:takeit: rules the day. No additional discounts on this stuff, as it is going to be cheap already. At the end of the thread, there may be a discount offered on remaining books to people who have previously purchased books in this thread.

Shipping will be 4.00 for Media mail or 7.00 for Priority mail. I will combine shipping on multiple books.

I will start listing books right around noon today, and will be listing both in the afternoons and evenings for the next couple of weeks(or till the books run out).

Hey guys. I have lots of books from the previous year which have not been processed, so I am going to run some stuff in here which has not been offered anywhere before.

There will be some low grade, some mid grades and some high grades, but most everything will be cheap. A little GA, quite a bit of Silver and Bronze, and a smidge of copper. Basically whatever comes out of the boxes. Could be several hundred books in this thread. Hopefully something for everyone.

:takeit: rules the day. No additional discounts on this stuff, as it is going to be cheap already. At the end of the thread, there may be a discount offered on remaining books to people who have previously purchased books in this thread.

Shipping will be 4.00 for Media mail or 7.00 for Priority mail. I will combine shipping on multiple books.

I will start listing books right around noon today, and will be listing both in the afternoons and evenings for the next couple of weeks(or till the books run out).

:popcorn: